LOW CARBON DIET :)

Today, I would like to blog about conserving nature.



The reasons why man do not conserve nature is, one, man needs to use the trees for wood, paper and other products. Two, people have to clear forests for cities. Lastly, they have to clear forests for agriculture. Honestly, it's fine doing so. However, excessive destruction leads to an endless wasteland.
To solve the first reason, people can put in more effort to recycle paper, old wood and other products. To solve the second problem, people can choose to live in taller buildings. Or move to houses that have already been built. To solve the third and final reason, farmers, can choose to make do with the land that they have. Or even better, buy abandoned land or farms. That way, no land can be wasted.

My thoughts on the current situation is, "Why don't people understand how important nature is to us?!" I understand that clearing forests is essential for us but we are really overdoing it by clearing more forests than what we actually need. It's just sad. How people simply disregard nature. There are only a few forests left in the world. The Earth used to be covered in green. Now, it's different.
To improve the current situation, I have decided to help recycle used paper and other products. I can also help to reuse old paper that my mother doesn't need anymore. I can still use the other clean side of the paper to write or draw on. That way, I won't waste a new clean sheet of paper.

My suggestions for further improvement is to simply practice the three Rs. If everyone can recycle every paper, newspaper or magazine they use, it could make a huge difference for everyone and change the world for the better.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment